We Want to Help Start Missional Lutheran Churches
You are most likely here for one of two reasons:
- you are beginning to wonder if you are called to be a church planter in the Lutheran context
- you would like to see a Lutheran church planted in your area.
We want to help with either and both. We know that there is a feeling of stepping into the unknown when you are pondering the work of starting a new church, so we are here to guide and encourage along the way.
Below you will find several steps to get started. Of course, prayer is the place to begin. After that, we encourage you to look through some of the resources and attend a webinar at the end of the month. This webinar will hopefully help answer some of your basic questions and point you in the direction that you should go next. Contact us through the form provided and we will help you get started. We can’t wait to connect you with the people that can walk with you in this process of prayer and discernment.
We are so glad that you are praying about the work of church planting and we are honored to be able to help.
Mission Start Affiliation Process
Types of Mission Starts
- Why Plant Churches?
- Formational Mission Questions
- Practical Guide to Discernment and Call
- How to Start a Church (a case study provided by Advent Lutheran Church, Winchester, Virginia)
- Missional Hospitality
- Planting A Church in the 21st Century
- House Church Mission Model
- Missional Capacity Assessment
Rev. Brad Hales
Director of Domestic Mission