The NALC has joined with faithwebbing.com to provide children’s, youth, and family ministry consultation for NALC congregations. Join us Thursday, October 29th at 1:00 pm (Eastern) for a free webinar discussing the topic: “Creating a Healthy Youth Ministry in Your Congregation.”
Faithwebbing.com is a congregational youth and family ministry consultation ministry offered by Gary and Laurie Pecuch of St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, Grove City, Ohio. Together with faithwebbing.com, the NALC is trying to meet the needs of congregational youth and family ministry in the 21st century.
Instructions for connecting to this free webinar may be found below. For other questions or to request more information regarding faithwebbing.com, youth and family ministry in the NALC, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting to the free faithwebbing.com webinar
- Make sure that you are a member of the NALC Network. If you are not yet a member, you must join at least 24 hours in advance of the webinar. For more information or to sign up today for this free service, please visit www.nalcnetwork.com.
- Just prior to the beginning of the webinar, sign in to the NALC Network. (Please note that a recent upgrade that allows us to provide the webinar technology has changed the location of the login. You now need to sign in at the top right hand corner of the screen where the text reads “NLCN Community.” The login at the bottom of the page no longer exists.)
- After logging in, please click on the “chat” icon at the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
- When the chat box opens, please click the second icon from the left that looks like a little text bubble (hovering your mouse over the icon, the word “chatrooms” pops up).
- In the list of “chatrooms,” click the one that says “faithwebbing webinar.”
- Click the blue text in that chatroom that says “Join the video/audio broadcast” started by Gary Pecuch.